Ever so lightly used Silent Hawk, appears to have been shot very little. I sold this gun NIB a month ago and took it back on trade. It was shot MAYBE 100 rds as evidenced by the very light wear on the black barrel hood. Read my feedback and bid with confidence!!
SilencerCo commissioned Nighthawk to produce a restricted run of 1911s built with a tri-cut top slide and custom cocking serrations to match their very popular Osprey Suppressor. Built exclusively for SilencerCo the collaboration resulted in an ultimate suppressed fighting handgun. From this collaboration, the Silent Hawk was born!
- Threaded 9mm Barrel .578x28 with Thread Protector
- Commander Recon Frame and Commander Slide
- Custom Checkering on Front Strap of Frame
- One Piece Mainspring Housing and Magwell
- Custom NH/SilencerCo Brand Logo's on Slide, Behind Rear Cocking Serrations
- Hand Serrated Rear of the Slide
- Heinie Tritium Tall Suppressor Night Sights
- Custom Slide Cocking Serrations to Match Osprey Silencer
- Custom Tri- Cut Top of Slide to Match Osprey Profile
- Thick Barrel Bushing and Matching Smooth Spring Plug
- Two Nighthawk Custom 8 Round Stainless Magazines
- Nitride Black Out Finish
- G10 black and gray spiral cut grips, with mag release cut-out, and Nighthawk Logo
- Frame Size: Commander
- Caliber: 9mm Ramped-Threaded
- Light Rail: Rail
- Safety: Ambi
- Height: 5.6"
- Overall Length: 7.85"
- Width: 1.40"
- Slide Width: 0.92"
- Grip Thickness: Regular
- Sight Radius: 5.76"
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Rear Sight: Heinie Tritium Tall Suppressor Sights
- Front Sight: Heinie Tritium Tall Suppressor Sight
- Finish: Black Nitride